- email the firm
Khalil's practice focuses on corporate, tax and government matters. He is fluent in Arabic and English.
REPRESENTATIVE LEGAL MATTERS
- Advised an international security company with regards to its operations in the different states of South Sudan.
- Advised a leading security company with regards to its tax matters in South Sudan.
- Advised the UNDP with regards to its transactions (procurement and contracting) in South Sudan.
- Assisted Orascom Construction to obtain a tax exemption status in South Sudan.
- Represented a leading international with regards to payroll taxes nd tax matters in South Sudan.
- Represented private companies during official audits and inspections conducted by the tax department and the MOL.
- South Sudan Bar Association, 2012
- Sudan Bar Association, 2005
- University of Sudan, B.S. in Legal Studies, 2004